Wednesday 23 October 2013

Album Cover

Front cover #1

 I chose to use images of Ke$ha as my artist as she is similar to the artist that I am trying to show in my final production. The cosmic background was used in order to showcase fun and a supernatural element to pop music, which is the genre I am going for - being pop and dance music. The colours for the font does not clash with the background and is clear to the audience who the album is by.
Back Cover #1

 Similarly for the back cover I used a cosmic background and showed the artist in the left hand side of the cover, although the colour of the stage costume is the same colour as the background it does not contrast and appear invisible. I am choosing to use the font in this cover as it reflects my artist as it appears to be a wild font with capital letters and sharp effect. As an improvement I would have to ensure that the cover is the right dimensions of the back cover but also include record label logos.
Front Cover #2

This was my first attempt at photoshop and I chose a simplistic white background and positioned my artist in the centre of the cover and the official logo placed next to her. In order to improve this cover I would use a background and make my photoshopping more defined to ensure that there are no background from the previous picture in the new cover.The picture that I used appeared squashed to the dimension, I would make sure that my photo is big enough to fit the cover.
Back Cover #2 


  I want my cover to feature a trashy like theme therefore the use of glitter fully identifies this, I want my model to have messy hair, the cover to feature a party type theme with bottles on the floor - emphasising that my artist is the party queen. I again used the font in the previous cover as it embodies the theme I am trying to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment