Sunday 2 February 2014

Mock Exam Reflection

Audience Question
 I could have improved by using all the correct media language which was appropriate for the question, I could have also explained my examples in more detail as this would have given me more marks. I need to ensure that I explore the connotations of the magazine covers and ensure I do not miss out any important details on the cover, generally I am happy with the score I achieved on the question however understand that there are areas for improvement. 

Representation Question
 I achieved 7 on both of the questions, the first question I could have developed who the other audiences were and justify why they could be considered to be second audiences. However on the second question it was purely down to misunderstanding and I would need to revise more around this question and apply theories in my answer. 

Revision and study
 Although I believed I did a good amount of revision, I will ensure that I focus more on the terminology and the detail of examples - by researching and solidifying examples. 

Coursework
 I am happy with the coursework that I have produced, however more guidance maybe needed in the report aspect of the coursework. 

No comments:

Post a Comment